Dinosaur World is a self-guided outdoor museum with over 200 life-size dinosaurs in a natural setting. If you have family members who love Dinosaurs, then you should definitely plan on adding this attraction to your list of places to experience.
Dig for fossils in the Fossil Dig, uncover a life-size dinosaur skeleton replica from under the sand in the Boneyard, visit, Exploration Cave for a guided tour with a Paleontologist and try your hand at trivia during the Triviasaurus Rex Game Show!
Check out the museum with real artifacts and animatronic dinosaurs and our NEW Florida Fossils Museum! Pan for real gems and minerals at the Dino Gem Mine and CRACK YOUR OWN GEODE at the Geode Cracker!
Dinosaur World is “Autism Friendly!” The Center for Autism and Related Disabilities (CARD)at the University of South Florida has created the “Autism Friendly” initiative. Please visit CARD‘s website for more information.
Important things to remember at Dinosaur World in Florida:
- Coolers encouraged – bring your own healthy snacks and drinks
- Interactive exhibits
- Dino-themed playground features slides, swings and all-around family fun
- Friendly dogs on leashes are welcome
- Boardwalks wind through natural areas shaded by centuries-old oak trees to help break up the Florida sunshine.
- They have a 7,000 square foot gift shop offers great values on prehistoric artifacts as well as toys, games and geodes
- Group rates, including special prices for birthday parties.
- Many local memberships like ZooTampa at Lowry Park, MOSI and others include discount admission to Dinosaur World. So check before you purchase your tickets.
Please visit their website for any new changes or safety measures they have implemented at their attraction.