Aetna Grandparent and Me Cooking Class
July 26, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on July 31, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on August 5, 2019 at 10:00 am
Grandparents, Aetna invites you and your grandchild to our Eat for Better Health FREE cooking class at the Publix Aprons Cooking School. You and your grandchild will learn how to prepare four simple and healthy dishes from a professional chef. You’ll also get to enjoy lunch together, tasting all the delicious dishes that you cooked. Aetna’s Eat for Better Health Class is a great way for you to enjoy a morning of fun healthy cooking and eating with your grandchild.
• Children must be at least six years old to participate.
• Class size is limited and all participants must pre-register (walk-ins will not be admitted to the class).
• Participation is on a first come basis, based on when completed registration forms are received.
• Registration closes three days before the class date, or earlier if the class is full.
• Participants are only eligible to attend one class.
• To register, visit surveymonkey.com/r/AetnaCookingTampa and complete the form or call 1-844-882-8871.