An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until October 28, 2018
Join us on our family farm for our 3rd Annual Fall Festival + Pumpkin Patch! This year we will be featuring a festival every weekend with endless memories for you, your family and friends. Our one of a kind pumpkin patch and festival will begin on Saturday, October 6th and we will be open on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 am to 8 pm through October 28th. Admission is only $10 per vehicle, per day, with no limit to the amount of passengers in the vehicle, and will include access to the farm with the following:
• Live music by Jeff Whitfield from 11 am to 3 pm, and Fundecided from 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
• Food trucks: Southern Hill Eatery, Twisted Plates, Bauer-BQ, Peru Power Food Truck, and The Big Hot Box. Serving from 11:00 am to 7:30 pm.
• Our pumpkin patch (please note that it is not a u-pick pumpkin patch) with a variety of beautiful and unique pumpkins of all sizes and colors, Indian corn, gourds and more for purchase. We provide a complimentary pumpkin ‘holding’ area for your purchased pumpkins while you stay and play.
• Complimentary hayrides will be available around the farm.
• Bring the feeling of fall on the farm home with our unique products, all made right here in our Southern Hill Market.
• Enjoy our famous hot and delicious apple cider donuts, blueberry lemonade, frozen and hot apple cider, blueberry cobbler, pumpkin muffins and more from our vintage Airstream turned bakery, Southern Hill Sweets.
• Our grounds include a beautiful rooftop deck, covered playground for children, covered barns with picnic tables and clean, convenient permanent restrooms.
• Yard games include life-sized Jenga, bean bag toss, Connect Four, footballs, soccer balls and more. There is no fee to use the yard games.
• Our ‘picture perfect’ photo op areas for your perfect fall family photos.
• We will have rides on our one of a kind Blueberry Express (our converted cotton harvester) for purchase. $5 for adults, $3 for children and teens ages 3-17.
• There will be fire pits for roasting s’mores on the farm. S’mores kits will be available for purchase.
Access to the incredible kids stay and play area will require the purchase of an unlimited play Kids Zone wristband OR individual tickets.
• Festival rides for all ages.
• Petting zoo.
• Rock wall. Must be a minimum of 50 lbs to participate, with closed toe shoes.
• Face painting.
• Bounce houses and games.
• Inflatable double lane slide.
We accept both cash and card everywhere on the farm. Dogs are allowed to our fall events but must be leashed at all times and cleaned up after when necessary. Our address is 16651 Schofield Road, Clermont, FL 34714. Please note that Schofield Road is a Lake County clay road. Southern Hill Farms is a working farm and does not have a paved parking lot, you will be parking and walking in grass areas.