Picnic in the Park
March 7 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$20
Roll back the clock a century and join here for an old fashioned picnic on Sunday, March 7th, starting at 11 am, in Plant Park. Bring your blanket, pack a picnic basket and invite family and friends to experience the pleasures of a simpler time. Relax in the shade and enjoy continuous entertainment on Center Stage.
Visitor safety is a top priority at this outdoor event, and all guests will be asked to social distance during the event. Seating will be spaced 6 ft. apart and hand sanitizer will be available in the park.
- The Wandering Hours, Neo-traditional mountain folk music
- Tampa Community Band – Conductor, Jahn Van De Putte
- Student Ambassadors, Tampa Metropolitan Youth Orchestra
- The Matt Weihmuller Jazz Trio
- John Barr, Classical Guitarist
- UT University Chorus
- Upstairs/Downstairs Live Theater, Tampa Bay Hotel Hunting and Fishing Guide Arthur Schleman
- Professor Gusto, ensuring that proper Victorian fun is had by all
Date and Time: Mar 7, 2021 at 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: Henry B. Plant Museum – 401 W. Kennedy Boulevard Tampa, FL 33606
Cost: A limited number of picnic tables are available for $20
To reserve your table, contact Todd Edwards 813.258.7301 or firstname.lastname@example.org.