- This event has passed.
Raprager Family Farm for Winter Festival & Christmas Extravaganza
November 25, 2022
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Sunday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until December 23, 2022
12 Days of Christmas (Winter Festival)
16907 Boy Scout Rd – Odessa Florida
Google Hours Are Not Always Accurate
But These Are…
Friday and Saturday
3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Sundays 3pm to 7pm
(See specific daily hours when purchasing your tickets)
25, 26, 27
2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 23
$14.95 per person +tax
2 years old and under are free
$17.50 at the Gate +tax
Need To Know
- 2 and under is Free
- Cancellation Policy
- Santa takes several breaks
- Pony Rides Are Cash Only (Cost $10.00)
- Gem Mining ($12.50)
- Face Painting ($10.00)
- Merry Market Vendor List (Coming Soon)
- Performance List Here
What to expect at this year’s Winter Festival…
- Pictures With Santa
- Gingerbread Village: While we wouldn’t suggest taking a bite out of one, see our gingerbread village and the festive decor that surrounds it. The gingerbread village project was started in 2020 and has many new pieces to make it fun and festive.
- Holiday Hayrides: Sing along with Santa’s helpers while you learn about the regenerative farming program at Raprager Family Farms.
- Giant Snow Globe: If you are looking for one of the most unique photo-ops, come see our inflatable, walk in snow globe!
- Local Food and Craft Vendors
- Animal Experience & Petting Zoo: Goats, Ponies, Emus, Sheep, Cows, Geese, Chickens, Giant Tortoises, Pigs, Rabbits, and more! Closes at dusk.
- Photo Opportunities In Abundance
- Mrs. Claus Reading: Enjoy classic Christmas stories read by Mrs. Claus herself. (Mrs. Claus may not always be available. She does have a household to run!)
- Santa’s Workshop: Where else would you find Santa this time of year but in his workshop. When you stop by to get your pictures and speak with Santa, you will immersed in a world of wonder, fund, and Christmas joy. Here you will find Christmas town, Santa’s sleigh, Santa’s workshop and an opportunity to build a doll with your very own hands to commemorate your visit.
- Christmas Town: A huge Lemax Christmas town with train! An amazingly detailed and hand-crafted mini Christmas Village.
- Sweet Shop & Christmas Fudge
- Corn Pit: Adored by thousands of children and with fresh corn for the season. Dive into and experience what it would be like to play in a corn silo. Be careful kids, playing in a silo can cause injury or death but playing in our corn pit will cause joy and happiness!
- and more!!!
- Location: Raprager Family Farm, 16907 Boy Scout Road, Odessa, FL, 33556