Nights of Shimmering Lights
November 24 @ 6:00 pm - December 24 @ 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Sunday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until December 24, 2018
Nights of Shimmering Lights has joined with Sun-Kissed Acres to bring a series of unique events to Tampa Bay. Our winter event features a ¼-mile walking trail through the shimmering lights dancing to music. Walk at your own pace and stop as often as you like. Enjoy Winterland full of penguins, bears, old man winter and other favorite scenes. Don’t miss the Nativity scene in our religious area. See Santa and the reindeer in the Toyland area. Rest on one of the many benches conveniently placed along the trail or take selfies at one of our photo stops. Get in the holiday mood with seasonal music and themed areas.
This is an unpaved walking trail and ground can be uneven in places, wear appropriate footwear and use caution. Sorry, it is not suitable for strollers or wheelchairs at this time. Remember to stay inside the light lines as, it can be dangerous outside the lines with wires to trip on, rough terrain, tree roots and even a shallow creek nearby.
• Open Thursday to Sunday weekly. November 24 to December 24 Closed on rainy days
• $6 per person, ages 3 and under are free
• Cash and credit with all major credit cards
• Suitable for all ages
• On-site free parking
• There are no discounted tickets available
• Every paying guest gets 1 coupon for a free cookie or a free craft. Additional cookies or crafts available for a small fee.
• Light concessions, photo spots and portable restrooms are available in Holiday Village
• More info www.TheSunKissedAcres.com