Sweetfield Farms Sunflower Maze
May 18 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until May 27, 2019
Visit Sweetfields Farm for their 2019 Sunflower Maze Event Dates in April and May. The sunflower maze is a much like a corn maze only made of sunflowers. You will enter at a starting point and make your way through the paths in search of the exit. Throughout most of the maze their sunflower crop are anywhere from eight to ten feet tall providing a whimsical journey for all ages.
Get Ready! Check Out The 2019 Spring Maze !
Opening Weekend -April 27th and 28th Saturday and Sunday 10 am-4 pm (last admission on grounds at 3 pm)
May 27th – Memorial Day Monday 10 am- 4 pm (last admission at 3 pm) THIS IS FINAL DAY FOR SUNFLOWER ACTIVITIES.
Admission: Adults $9.50+tax, Child (3-11 yrs) $5.00+tax, 2 yrs old and under are free
SORRY NO PETS.
* We are an outside activity and are subject to closing if weather is severe. Please keep this in mind when coming out as we do not offer rain checks or refunds on admission.
Additional costs:Produce (u-pick or fresh gathered), Food/Drinks, Launcher (3 shots for $2),Paint Pot/Hat/Stepping Stone, Peddle Tractors, Animal feed (sometimes available for purchase).
- Heyman Kettle Corn (sweet made on site kettle corn) -joining us on all dates except April 27,28
- Ex-Squeeze-Me Lemonade (Fresh squeezed organic lemonade made on site) -joining us all dates!
- Strong Tower Winery (serving their wonderful local made wines!) –
- Nina’s Wood Fire Pizza (Pizza straight out of the fire) -joining us on all dates!
What to Bring: