Looking for In-Person Summer Camps?
The Canterbury School of Florida is offering in-person summer camps in July and it is open to everyone. Canterbury’s Summer Programs promote an adventurous spirit, a love of learning, and an inspiring atmosphere. This summer will not only be fun for the campers but will allow them to grow intellectually and socially. They challenge campers to step out of their comfort zones and into something new to push their boundaries and ignite lifelong passions.
Ages: Grades PK4 & up
Price: $165/half day, $330/full day; (Price subject to change)
Dates: Month of July
Camps will cover the following topics:
- Bookin ‘n Cookin — PK4 – Grade2 — Mimi Bridge
- Coding with Sphero — Grades 3-5 — Marianne Shaffer
- Sea Squirts Marine Science — PK4 – Grade 2 — Jenna LoDico
- Softball Skills — Grades 1-9 — Coach Jody Moore
- Summer Reading — Grades 5-7 — Jessica Stripling
- Challenge Island STEM: Road Trip USA — Grades 1-5 — Leah Rise
- Coding with Sphero — Grades 6-8 — Marianne Shaffer
- Color Express Art — Grades 1-5 — Jen Houston
- Earth Avengers — Grades 1-6 — Mad Science
- Volleyball — Grades 3-8 — Coach Mike Mueller
Plus many more summer camp themes.
Register for Virtual Camps at Canterbury School of Florida
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
We Love Our Advertisers: