Up to 10 weeks,Dunedin Fine Arts Center Summer Art Academy Summer camp offers fun, creative, cognitive experiences for kids and teens from 4½ to 14 years old.
DFAC proudly offers over 30 years of Summer Art Enrichment fun. Todd Still, Director of Youth Education, is excited about heading up his 23rd year of one of the premier summer programs in the Tampa Bay area. Art classes feature the best artists and art educators in the region – Multi-media experts with skills from Painting to Clay to Drawing to Dreamin’! Instructors have Bachelor’s degrees if not Masters degrees in Art, Education and/or both! Their experiences range from teaching art in public schools, private schools, Montessori based schools, the Kent Jewish Center, Pre-schools and professional art settings.
Date and Time: June 1 – August 7
Age: 4.5 – 14
Covid-19 Safety Measures:
– All camps maximum attendance per group was reduced to 8 students. This allows for 1 instructor and one assistant for a max total of 10
– Studios set up with individual tables/chairs following 6ft social distancing spacing
– Staff/Instructors/assistants wear masks
– Touchless thermometers at 3 main entrances and everyone (all ages) entering the building will be required to wear a mask (not provided by DFAC)
– Hand sanitizing at three main entrances.
– CDC signage
– Studios have sinks/soap/water
– Studios will have “healthy carts” stocked with wipes, hand sanitizer and peroxide spray
– No group gathering. Drop off, lunch and pick up will be in their individual studios (map and directions will be sent to each family the Thursday before their camp starts)
– Unfortunately, the only studio space that could not be converted with social distancing protocols is the darkroom. The darkroom component for Art Squad will meet in the Douglas Whitley gallery and work with solar-grams, digital black/white photos and journaling projects
– Hands on area still closed to the public and on weekends. Soft material/activities have been bagged and removed
– 6ft spacing reminders throughout the building on floors and stanchions
– Sanitizing of “high touch” areas regularly throughout the day
– Nightly “deep cleans”
1143 Michigan Blvd, Dunedin, FL 34698
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.