To accommodate students and families during the COVID-19 crisis, iD Tech has launched Virtual Tech Camps and Online Private Lessons for kids ages 7-19. With over 20 years of experience, an expansive course lineup and 1,500 iD Certified Instructors, iD Tech offers immediate structured learning and remote peer interaction.
Virtual Tech Camps are a perfect, home-based option for students seeking a collaborative spirit with a vital social component. iD Tech allows your child to continue advancing their skills and building confidence – incredibly important considering the current circumstances of unprecedented school closures and indefinite guidelines.
- Structured, weeklong sessions available now in multiple time zones (5 consecutive days, Monday-Friday)
- A balanced schedule including 2 hours of live instruction + 2 hours of self-paced project development per day
- The hottest curriculum in Python, Java, Minecraft, Roblox, AI, Unreal Engine, Adobe, 3D modeling, and more
- 5 students max per instructor, blending personalized learning and time to socialize
- Personalized instructor feedback delivered via email so you can track your child’s success
Date and Time: Varies
Age Group: 7-19
Cost: $100 off with code TOGETHER.