If you’re need a quick sugar fix without buying a huge dessert, then you’ll want to make this easy and delicious recipe. The kids can help out and one cup is just enough for personalized dessert cups for everyone.
Add a variety of toppings to customize for each family members particular taste.
Nutella Cake in a Mug
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup whole or 2% milk
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Optional Berries, chocolate chips, whip cream, etc.
- Combine the flour, milk, Nutella and baking powder in a microwave-safe mug.
- Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Place mug in the microwave for 1 minute. Check for doneness with a tooth pick. Cook in 15 second intervals until cooked.
- Add any extra toppings or whip cream.