Whether you’re visiting for a day or a week, there’s a way you can save big on some of the biggest attractions around Tampa Bay.
While we have some beautiful beaches with sugar sand that will wow you, we also have some pretty fun attractions that’s great for families with all ages.
Note: Affiliate links can be found in our article. We will make a commission at no additional cost to you. We pride ourselves in only providing you the best deals.
Perfect for families, this program is called CityPass Tampa Bay, and it groups 5 of Tampa’s biggest and best attractions together to bring you huge savings on your experience.
Getting and using CityPass is incredibly easy, and it can be summed up in 3 simple steps. You can purchase your CityPass online or at any of the 5 partner attractions, and the cost of a CityPass runs $109.00 per adult and $99.00 per child.
How does it work?
After you purchase your CityPass, you’ll have 9 days to enjoy all the participating attractions as often as you like and at your own pace. You’ll be able to skip many ticket lines, and your CityPass can begin being used and enjoyed the day of purchase if you like.
The last step is a simple one – to love your CityPass. You’ll see immediately just the kind of time and money you save enjoying Tampa Bay with CityPass at your side.
CityPass is partnered with 5 of Tampa’s biggest attractions. The attractions you can enjoy with the help of your CityPass include:
1. Busch Gardens Tampa Bay – Packed full of thrilling rides, great eats, shopping, animal experiences, and exciting entertainment, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is a day of fun for the entire family.
2. The Florida Aquarium – The Florida Aquarium is more than just fish. You’ll take a journey through Madagascar without ever leaving Tampa Bay, you’ll see over 2,000 coral reef dwelling species, you’ll touch real stingrays, and you’ll cool off at the rainforest themed splash-pad.
3. ZooTampa at Lowry Park – Filled with native Florida and exotic wildlife, ZooTampa at Lowry Park is a day of fun for animal lovers of all ages. This location is also home to the only non-profit manatee hospital in the entire world.
4. Clearwater Marine Aquarium – Home to inspirational dolphins Winter and Hope, whose stories were brought to the screen in the major motion picture Dolphin Tale, Clearwater Marine Aquarium is sure to inspire guests of all ages. Not just dolphins, get an up close look at Nurse Sharks, North American River Otters, and Stingrays.
5. Museum of Science & Industry or Chihuly Collection – For your final CityPass attraction, you can choose between the Museum of Science & Industry or the Chihuly Collection. For little ones with a passion for learning how things work, the Museum of Science & Industry is sure to fascinate. For those passionate about art and design, the Chihuly Collection is the first and only permanent collection of Dale Chihuly’s glass work.